Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Todays Time Trial Cancelled due to horrible conditions

I waited until this morning to cancel being optimistic that maybe weather conditions would be better than we all expected. It happened twice for us last year. Instead, the forecast is worse with a colder temperature, (37degrees) thunder and now a 80% chance of rain. I don't think too many folks want to go out in it, let alone race in it.

I will post again if we can arrange a postponed race date asap. My apologies to anyone who might of been bad ass enough to show up and race. But personally, I did not want to stand there at registration or have my volunteers and official endure the nastiness that unseasonal weather like this is bestowing upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment