Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Depends on who you talk to.....



Here are two different scenarios of what might occur weather wise from 5 to 7ish.  We have dodged the proverbial bullet in the past.  I will postpone the race due to lightning and downpours/heavy wind etc.  The race will go on as planned for rain, be it wet and miserable.

If the weather is not inclement during registration we will proceed.  I kept waking up all night worried about what will occur.  But the voice of reason told me, to keep good faith and make an informed decision as the situation unfolds.

please keep posted, however unless it is storming a lot when we leave for course set up, I imagineyou will see us at Dougherty Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment