Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Will it still be rainy?

Do any of you remember the last time you rode your bike in 75 degrees, with a tailwind?  Well, neither do I.  This could be the time trial that takes us out of our comfort zone.  Think adventure.  Think practice cornering, with the possibility of wet pavement.  Think supporting this series because on a day like today it's much more difficult for the director to get going.  I will be out there solo today without Chris, sweeping the course and preparing.  So give me a good reason to do what I do and show up.  If this sounds like a sales pitch, it is.
The Weather Channel says the chance of rain slows down quite a bit after 5:00pm.  Weather Underground has a slightly different take on the possibility of showers.  Either way, I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment