Tuesday, July 9, 2013


For now, the race is still on since its Iowa and as the saying goes; if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.
It is 7 hours from race time.  I hope the front will move on by then.  I will keep a watchful eye out.  As of now, the weather report looks like 40% chance of t-storms at 7:00pm
Rain can be ok, especially when it's hot out.  The corners will be slick however.  Thunder and lightning Worry me.  If I can work out a rain date for this race I will.  I realize my flyer says rain or shine, it does not qualify what type of rain.  That is why radar is color coded.  ;)  
So stay posted and I will make up my mind 100% by 3:00 pm.
Thanks everyone for patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment