Monday, March 9, 2015

2014 was the last for this series

I have been getting a few emails asking for dates for the Time Trial series.  I thought it fair to fill those of you who actually follow this blog for correct info regarding the continuation of this race series.
My family and I are planning a move across the country sometime mid summer 2015.  Therefore, I have chosen to end this series.  I will not have the energy and time to put on a series race such as this.  As it now stands, I have not been on my bike very much, if at all.
I apologize for any disappointment that this news brings.  I hope that all of you find good racing and training this season. 
The time trial series in Elkhart Iowa is still a go and I strongly suggest getting over to the Des Moines  area and giving it a try.  Chris and I have done the times trials there many times and we found it worth the trip.
Please check the IBRA schedule for other races in the state of Iowa.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your support over the last 5 years!  I've learned a lot about promoting and time trialing!

until we meet again...
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment